I wanted to give you another update on Winter Field Day preparations from the equipment managers standpoint.
– We have plenty of Plates, cups, bowls, forks, knives, spoons, and napkins.
– Both HF rigs are talking nicely with the computers. I have not put them on the air, but no problems are expected.
– The software has been loaded on two laptops, and Rex will be bringing a third laptop for his station.
– I’ll be out at the site around 10-ish on Saturday AM to begin antenna & station set-up. We should be OK for a 2 PM start.
– Tony will ensure that antennas & coax are delivered to the site.
– The check-in radio has been checked out, and is A-OK. It will be running on both club repeaters this weekend.
*Here’s some things that you can bring. *
Water or soda chips, crackers, cheese, etc.
Don’t forget that we will be doing a Chili cook-off & dessert bake-off at 5:30 PM on Saturday PM. Paul, or Tomas may have more info on these items.
You can find out more about the weekends festivities at w8lky.org/?page_id=2544
Icom IC-7300 Raffle