We hold VE exams about once per quarter. Here is the date for our next VE Exam.
April 16th, 2022
|All our VE sessions are held at the First Christian Church, in Alliance. The address is 1141 W. Beech Street, Alliance, OH|
registration begins at 8AM, and testing begins at 9AM.
The test fee is $15.00
Note: Effective April 19th, there will be a $35 charge per application. The FCC will contact you with instructions on how to pay via the CORES system.
More information can be found at http://www.arrl.org/news/view/new-amateur-radio-license-applications-fee-to-become-effective-april-19-2022
What To Bring
- Copy of your current Amateur License
- Your E-mail address (for the FCC form)
- Two forms of ID, one must be photo
- $15.00, exact change is preferred
- Calculator if needed for math problems
- If not licensed please go to the FCC website and register for an FRN. Bring this number with you as it is needed for your application.
For questions, please call or text Karen, N8HUC(330)-206-0563.